Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Never Say Never! ~MUMTAZ~

See I never thought that I could walk through fire.
I never thought that I could take the burn.
I never had the strength to take it higher,
Until I reached the point of no return.

And there's just no turning back,
When your hearts under attack,
Gonna give everything I have,
It's my destiny.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up up up,
And never say never.

I never thought I could feel this power.
I never thought that I could feel this free.
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower.
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea.

And there's just no turning back,
When your hearts under attack,
Gonna give everything I have,
Cause this is my destiny.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up,
And never say never.


*Never say never. For we have Allah as our source of strength. If He permits, we can 'fight till forever!'

Setiap insan mempunyai lagu mereka yang tersendiri. Peransang semangat tersendiri..
But i just want to dedicate dis lyrics to two special inspiration-giver to me during this looong study leave. they both like dis song due to the message. Alhamdulillah... not to forget my study grupmates n their housmates and MY HOUSEMATES that support me all the way.
(Terima kasih ahlil beit kerana sabar dengan ketiadaan saya di rumah. sblm kuar ade mknn, balek ade mknn :) alhamdulillah, Allah memberi saya housemates yg beik2. While at dat, thank u to housemates of my stdygroupmates bcuz they have been very warm and treat us very well... Da food~ Da noise we caused. Da privacy we took. Their housemates we stole. But. Again and again thanks to Allah, forever syukurlillah.. Im grateful for the ukhuwah and experience i had. B4 we had dis stdy grup, i just knew them by names and a lil of their characters. Now i got to know not only them but their housemates.  It was very nice for i discover the good virtues instill in them. I recognised and observe the best potential how they CAN contribute to Islam. To the realization of my own destinies in this world which are among them is to make them realize they CAN! and i CAN! InsyaAllah..

Moga Allah menguatkan hati kita untuk terus memberi dan mengingatkan.  
Moga Allah mengukuhkan hati kita untuk terus mencari jalan redha-Nya.
BUKAN kita yang semakin terikut dengan mereka.
BUKAN kita semakin juga membenarkan kemungkaran itu. Kemungkaran itu perlu dicegah  
Tetapi, Allah~ Bantulah aku. Moga cara ini cara yang berhikmah. Janganlah Kau jauhkan hati mereka kerana hajat yang aku bawa. Hajat mentauhidkan-Mu Tuhanku. Moga doaku doa yang Kau terima.. Janganlah Kau biarkan aku walau dengan sekelip mata pun.

Lagu terbaik adalah alunan zikir ikhlas kepada-Nya.. Tenang dan Allah sendiri telah nyatakan dalam surah Ar-Ra'd:

Orang-orang yang beriman dan hati mereka manjadi tenteram dengan mengingat Allah. Ingatlah, hanya dengan mengingati Allah  hati menjadi tenteram. (al-Ra`d:28)

Teringat kata2 seorang senior tersayang, 'sekarang akak pergi kelas balik kelas, pergi library tiap2 hari tuh, akak nak redha Allah jer. solat tahajjud, sharing akak buat sekarang nih pon kalau Allah tak redha, akak takut tak dapat masuk syurga Allah tuh kerana kita masuk syurganya atas rahmat-Nya bukan berapa banyak amal yang kita buat.

*sharing is caring.


-diri... Sabar yer. Bulan 8 nanti baleklar.. Jumpa semua orang. Sabar. Ingat kenapa ummi abah hantar sini. TAK. Ingat! Allah takdirkan awak ada kat bumi Mesir nih. Allah pilih awak. Kuat semangat! :) Nak jumpa kak diba bole? Wanie? Smualah. Smua.

No comments:

Post a Comment