Monday, May 30, 2011

Sanah Helwa Bubu~

お誕生日おめでとうございます

عيد ميلاد

Selamat Hari Jadi

Sanah Helwa

Happy Birthday

To my dear sister, even though i'm far
Even though i'm away
Even though we might not able to communicate always
But
You are always in my thoughts
In my dua' 
InsyaAllah



On this beautiful special day
Allah had destine you to be born
And had destine for me to meet the special you
Who taught me a lot of life
And had always been patient 
With the little me

Life is too short to be unhappy
so...
do Smile my dear sister
do Love my sweet bubu
do Share my honey pie
do Give my heart

Mahal kita~ 
(i love you)
fillah...



1 comment:

  1. kakdiba baru perasan ur special post ni
    :(

    too busy with reality and forget to check on my cyber life.

    oh.lupa.
    terima kasih banyak2 sayang.

    ReplyDelete